Rolling Rail Fruit Sorting Machine Introduction
Fruit sorting machine is necessary machine for pre-treatment of fruits, and widely used to manually extracting of fruits after washing. After being cleaned and sorted, the fruits are of much higher quality and more sanitary. The rolling rail fruit sorting machine is a mechanical product successfully developed by AGICO. Its design is scientific and unique, and it works stably, and the accuracy of sorting fruits can be controlled at about 1mm.
Fruit Sorting Machine Application
The fruit sorting machine is suitable to the sorting of apple, carrot, strawberry, blackberry, onion, and other fruits. The principle of rolling rail fruit sorting machine is: Relatively rotating spiral tracks are installed on the left and right of the machine, and the rollers run forward in the spiral tracks, and the distance between the two rollers gradually increases, so that fruits of different sizes fall into the specified channel outlet as required to achieve the purpose of grading. The peel of the fruit is not damaged in any way during the sorting process.
The equipment is composed of a frame, a reducer, rollers, and other components. AGICO can design sprinkler devices and dump tanks according to customer requirements. The waste fruit collection and the conveying device can be designed according to customer requirements, and the size can be designed according to customer site requirements.
Rolling Rail Fruit Sorting Machine Features
- The fruits can tumble freely on the roller by the rotation and revolution designing.
- The fruits can be more sanitary and clean with the second time spray cleaning
- Special motor shield and oil collecting plate and floor type oil guide pipe designing can guarantee the sanitary of the fruit and increase the water-proof effect of motor.
- The flotsam can be conveyed by the waste material conveyor belt and then go into the receiving tank. The fruits sorter machine runs stability and easy to operate.
- The machine material is stainless steel and with perfect surface, firm and durable structure.
|production capacity (T/H)
Regarding the use and maintenance of the rolling rail fruit sorting machine, the following aspects should be noted:
- The frame should be kept horizontal.
- Before turning on the machine, check whether the screws in each part are tightened.
- It is strictly forbidden for stones, screws, and tools to fall into the device.
- Always check whether the motor is overloaded and heated.
- Every time you wash tools or clean accessories that come into contact with food, wipe the moisture with a dry cloth before assembling.
- The shaft of the machine needs to be smoothed and maintained with oil. When the parts of the machine become dull, they need to be polished with the oil stone.
- Gear oil is added to the gearbox every six months and smooth oil is added to the bearings, chains, gears, and other transmission components of the machine every quarter.