Fruit juice (syrup) and fruit juice beverage
- Fruit juice. Fruit juice has a multiple manufacturing processes. Fruit juice can be made from fruit by mechanical means and that is not fermented but can be fermented. Extracting juice from fruit by percolation or extraction process and then removing the added solvent by physical means, which can also make fruit juice. Or you can get fruit juice with the flesh color, flavor and soluble solids of original fruit by adding the same amount of natural water(the water is lost when fruit juice is concentrated. ) in concentrated fruit juice.
- Fruit pulp. Fruit pulp is made from fruit or the edible part of fruit by beating process, the pulp is not fermented but can be fermented. Similar to the practice of the juice, you can get fruit pulp with the flesh color, flavor and soluble solids of original fruit by adding the same amount of natural water(the water is lost when fruit pulp is concentrated. ) in concentrated fruit pulp.
- Concentrated fruit juice and concentrated fruit pulp. The products possess characteristics of original juice or fruit pulp, which are made by removing a certain proportion of natural water from juice or puree. The method used is physical means.
- Fruit pulp beverage. Fruit pulp beverage refers to the products made with water, sugar, sour agent modulation in pulp or concentrated fruit pulp, the content of fruit pulp is not less than 300g/L. Products made of fruits with high acidity, less juice and more meat, the content of fruit pulp is not less than 200g/L. Pulp beverage containing two or more than two varieties of fruit pulp is called mixed pulp beverage.
- Fruit juice beverage. Fruit juice beverage refers to the clear juice or cloudy juice products made with water, sugar, sour agent modulation in juice or concentrated fruit juice. The content of fruit juice is not less than 100g/L, such as orange juice drink, pineapple juice drink, etc. A juice drink containing two or more than two varieties of fruit juice is called a mixed juice drink.
- Fruit grain and fruit pulp beverage. Fruit grain and fruit pulp beverage is modulated by adding water, citrus cyst (or other fruit with shredded flesh), sugar, sour agent in juice or concentrated juice. The fruit juice content is not less than l00g/L, fruit grain content is not less than 50g/L.
Vegetable juice and vegetable juice beverage
- Vegetable juice. Vegetable juice refers to a product, whose processing method is that adding water, salt and sugar in juice, the juice is made from vegetable by mechanical means. Such as tomato juice.
- Vegetable juice beverage. Vegetable juice beverage is a product that can be consumed directly, and the beverage can be made by adding water, sugar and sour agents in vegetable juice. Vegetable juice drink containing two or more than two varieties of vegetable juice is called mixed vegetable juice drink.
- Compound fruit and vegetable juice drink. A product made by adding white sugar into a mixture of vegetable juice and juice at a certain ratio.
- Fermented vegetable juice drink. Juice made from fermented vegetable or vegetable juices by lactic acid fermentation, and then adding water, sugar and salt in the juice, fermented vegetable juice drink is finally made.
- Others. Such as mushroom drink, algae drink, etc.
The processing line of fruit and vegetable juice beverage
AGICO is an exporter and service provider of fruit juice processing machinery. Our fruit and vegetable juice processing line is high quality and the price is reasonable. Contact us to get price now!